Estrella Errante
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the wilderness.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That's Rough, Buddy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zuko
Admin
Zuko

That's Rough, Buddy Empty
PostSubject: That's Rough, Buddy   That's Rough, Buddy EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 8:41 pm

That's Rough, Buddy Tumblr_inline_pbb6qrNhpG1w2feqi_500

Hello hello! My name is Zuko and I am an the owner of Estrella Errante! I am also an Admin Assistant on Mount Olympus. I have been a part of chatlands for 13 years now! Wow! Feels like a lifetime, haha. I have gone by many names in the past, but my most recent ones are Messi, Aeonium and now Zuko. I am trans GNC and my pronouns are they/he. I am pansexual, too! I am taken by my boyfriend of five years (six in September!) I have a solid black DSH lady cat who will be 11 in May named Kiara and an American Staffordshire Terrier named Hel who will be 5 at the end of this month. No, I didn't name her after the Marvel character. ;) I am currently an EMT-Basic, which should not be confused with a paramedic. I am almost finished with an Associate's degree in History and I plan on starting nursing school next year so I can be a RN.

I know I have rubbed people the wrong way in the past and some people don't like me,

That's Rough, Buddy Tumblr_inline_pmksi1gKAU1wu3lrt_250

As you can tell, I love Zuko! I've loved him since A:TLA first came out in 2005. I also like Grey's Anatomy, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Warriors, writing, cosplay, and SFX make up. I do cosplay Zuko, in case you are wondering, haha.
I am a witch and a Lokean, I have six tattoos and two piercings: a septum piercing & one ear lobe. I had my Medusa piercing but I took it out, never put it back in, and now the back closed up. I had a labret, but the same thing happened, except I lost the piercing & I couldn't afford a new one.

Well, if you have anything else you would like to know about me, just ask! I am friendly, I promise!

PS: I did meet Dante Basco & Janet Varney! ;) I got both of their autographs & a photo with Dante.
Back to top Go down
https://estrellaerrante.forumotion.com

That's Rough, Buddy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Estrella Errante :: Community :: Meet and Greet-
Jump to: