Estrella Errante
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the wilderness.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Homepage Contest! - $75

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zuko
Admin
Zuko

Homepage Contest! - $75 Empty
PostSubject: Homepage Contest! - $75   Homepage Contest! - $75 EmptySun May 10, 2020 7:24 am

Homepage Contest! - $75 JwDYpGf
Estrella Errante is changing and with that, we need a new homepage! That is where you, the artist, come in. We want you to show off your artistic skills for a chance to win some money and have your art be Estrella Errante's new homepage! This will be the image you see when you come to our chat. As much as we love the one we have currently created by Mune, it no longer fits our theme and desires. We left behind our tropical theme idea and embraced a new mystical wilderness theme! Think faeries and elves! Since we are open, we would like to offer fresh new artwork for the userbase. Come help us out by entering this contest!

Homepage Contest! - $75 MPWU6SD
You, the artist, will create a homepage that you think would fit our theme. The only stipulation is we would like to see our guardian Lakitia facing front and center, looking at the user. Here's the gist of what I mean when I say looking at the user! Keep in mind our theme when you create our homepage!! As a reminder, our theme is mystical wilderness. Think faeries and elves!

Dimensions: 1900x1080

Contest End Date: 06.20.2020

Homepage Contest! - $75 CECPE4n
The winner of this contest will receive $75! If you are not chosen as the winner, please do not sell, give away, or redistribute the artwork. I know it sucks when you don't win after all the hard work you put into it, but it is special to Estrella Errante!

Homepage Contest! - $75 ClUUkdL
None yet! Be the first :)

Back to top Go down
https://estrellaerrante.forumotion.com

Homepage Contest! - $75
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Estrella Errante :: Official :: Estrella Errante Events-
Jump to: